Elders Choice of PA caregivers are special!
Elders Choice of PA takes pride in the recruitment, screening, credentialing and referral of conscientious and experienced caregivers. Clients and families receive information on each caregiver.
Criteria for all Caregivers registered with our agency:
- Valid State Driver’s License or State Picture Identification
- Proof of Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Work Authorization
- Valid Social Security number
- Proof of training as a Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant
- Minimum of two years experience in the health care field
- Two work-related references in the health care industry
- Physical, including a TB test or chest X-ray
- Elders Choice of PA conducts national and state background checks and when applicable, FBI fingerprinting.
- Trained as a Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant Experienced in the healthcare field
- Two work-related references in the healthcare industry TB test or chest X-ray
Elders Choice of PA is an equal opportunity organization. Elders Choice of PA does not discriminate in referrals or placement on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, and religious creed, handicap or disability, and age.
To apply as a caregiver, please fill out the form below. Please indicate on the message section the state in which you are applying.
- EldersChoice Pennsylvania